For some reason is probably a lot of users who do not have access to a collection of applications that are only available on Android like Play Store, or may also a problem with the internet connection, plus there are many applications available only for certain devices only.
Play Store is an online store for Android applications provided by Google, enriched with millions of applications available to install directly using compatible devices via Google Play. Although there are also other applications store like apple store which did exist and had great coverage, but many developers are submitting a wide range of apps to the Play Store.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION ON YOUR LAPTOP OR COMPUTER?
There are several ways to download the app. If the user has a mobile device or mobile phone that does not support certain Services from Google or the applications and certain games are not compatible with a smartphone, or want to download the application on a laptop or a computer, or download using the QR Code, then follow the instructions step by step below to download the APK file from the Play Store even without requiring a Google Account and without any Android device.
How to download Android apps from the Play Store
Here is a guide or instructions on how to download android apps from the Google Play Store on your Laptop or computer.
How to Download Apps on Laptop or Computer Windows 7
To download android app from play store directly without a Google account on your laptop or computer:
- Open or type the following link play.google.com/store/ using a browser on your laptop or computer.
- Search by typing the name of the desired application on top of the search box and press enter.
- Click Android app which will be downloaded, and then focused on that application link.
- Copy the link by right-click and click copy, then paste later on the next step.
- Open or click the following link apk-downloader, if there is an advertisement or another link opened just skip ad or try click the link again for second time.
- Paste app link in a browser that has been copied in the previous step in the box available by right-click and click paste.
- Click “Generate Download Link” and then generated link will appear, then click “Click here to download”, the file will be downloaded and stored on your computer or laptop and can then be transferred any devices.
- Open or click the following extensions link using Chrome Browser (should use Google Chrome).
- Click “ADD TO CHROME”, and then click Add extension, then it will automatically install the extension on the browser.
- Click on the icon extension located at the top right.
- Click “APK Downloader” and then will be directed to the app download page.
- Just as in method 1 above, copy and paste the app link that you want to download.
- Click “Generate Download Link” and then will be directed to the app download page.
- Application will be available to download with the link provided or you can also scan using the QR Code.
This method is another way to download, using a Google account, so it can be directly downloaded and transferred to the smartphone via the command by using a laptop or computer and apply online. Apart from the methods mentioned above, there are also some extensions for Chrome that can be used to download applications from the play store, search using keyword “APK downloader”.